Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, opened on April 12, 1992. This entertainment resort is located in a town called Marne-la-Vallée. While the resort is called Disneyland Paris, it is positioned 32 km east of the center of Paris.
Since March 16 2002 the resort is home to two parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Alongside the parks there is a downtown district called Disney Village, eight hotels and a golf course.
Disneyland Paris was the second Disney resort that was opened outside of the US. In the first 25 years of the resort, more than 320 million guests have visited the resort.
Disneyland Paris can be easily accessed through the two large Paris-area airport (Charles de Gaulle – CDG and Orly – ORL), via its own large TVG train station, and the various major highways which connect towards Paris.
- Opened on: April 12, 1992
- Website: Resort Website
Parks at Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Park
- Walt Disney Studios Park
News about Disneyland Paris
- Go Behind the Scenes at The Lion King and Jungle Festival – July 26, 2019
- Disneyland Paris announced Disney Photopass Day 2019 – July 26, 2019
- Magical Pride returns to Disneyland Paris in 2020 – July 23, 2019
- Photopass Magic Shots now available at Disneyland Paris – July 23, 2019
- First edition of Lion King and Jungle Festival opens at Disneyland Paris – June 30, 2019
- Special Phantom Manor Merchandise available during Opening Party – April 26, 2019
- Win tickets to the Special Opening Party of Phantom Manor – April 24, 2019
- Phantom Manor Openings Party – April 16, 2019
- Re-opening Phantom Manor Announced – April 16, 2019
- Disneyland Paris Announces Disney Characters Night – April 16, 2019