Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, opened on April 12, 1992. This entertainment resort is located in a town called Marne-la-Vallée. While the resort is called Disneyland Paris, it is positioned 32 km east of the center of Paris.
Since March 16 2002 the resort is home to two parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Alongside the parks there is a downtown district called Disney Village, eight hotels and a golf course.
Disneyland Paris was the second Disney resort that was opened outside of the US. In the first 25 years of the resort, more than 320 million guests have visited the resort.
Disneyland Paris can be easily accessed through the two large Paris-area airport (Charles de Gaulle – CDG and Orly – ORL), via its own large TVG train station, and the various major highways which connect towards Paris.
- Opened on: April 12, 1992
- Website: Resort Website
- Address: Boulevard de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
Parks at Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Park
- Walt Disney Studios Park
Things to do at Disneyland Paris
A year at Disneyland Paris means that there are different seasons and events that can be enjoyed by guests. Below you can see upcoming events and seasons.
Entertainment at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is host to some of the best shows Disney has to offer. Some of these offerings can be experienced all year round, while others might be seasonal. Makes sure you check the calendar.
Hotels at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is host to a lot of hotels. Six on-site Disney hotels, one off-site Disney hotel, a holiday park (Villages Nature), nine partner hotels and numerous nearby hotels. Choosing the right hotel can be a hard task. As Annual Pass holders we have stayed at several hotels at Disneyland Paris, but also nearby. After each visit we write a review or update an existing one.
Disney Hotels at Disneyland Paris
Partner Hotels near Disneyland Paris
Other hotels near Disneyland Paris
News about Disneyland Paris
- Meet the Video and Show Control Designer Martin Clérel for Avengers: Power the Night – March 2, 2023
- Disneyland Paris New Pin Releases for March 2023 – March 2, 2023
- D23 announces special Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary Grand Finale Celebration Event – February 28, 2023
- Disneyland Paris announces 2023 dates for Halloween and Christmas – February 28, 2023
- Interview with the team behind Avengers: Power the Night – January 27, 2023
- Celebrate Mickey and Minnie’s Birthdays at Disneyland Paris – November 17, 2022
- Pizzeria Bella Notte to receive a touch of Luca – November 15, 2022
- New music to welcome guests at Walt Disney Studios Park – November 7, 2022
- Behind the scenes at the Disneyland Paris Halloween Parties with Event Designer Thierry Magne – October 28, 2022
- Disneyland Hotel in Paris to get Frozen-themed rooms – September 12, 2022
Retired entertainment at Disneyland Paris