Get all the information you need on Disneyland Paris. Looking for news, guides or events, we got you covered. Click the links below to get more information.
Disneyland Paris is host to several events each year. Each event brings its own unique entertainment. Click each event to get more information:
- 25th Anniversary
- Guest Star Day – Character Tuesday
- Summer of Super Heroes
- Food Festival
- Oktoberfest at Disney Village
Of course you need tickets to enter the parks. We have dedicated an entire page to the different tickets you can buy to access Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Hop on over to our Disneyland Paris ticket page.
While we were at the resort, we reviewed several things. You can read all about them here:
- Halloween Menu at The Lucky Nugget Saloon
- Disneyland Paris Food Festival 2017
- Disney Sand Magic
- Renewed Pirates of the Caribbean
- Starbucks Breakfast menu
- New York Style Sandwiches Express Breakfast
Of course we stay at hotels when we visit Disneyland Paris. See here our reviews of the several hotels we stayed over the years.
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe
- B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Disney’s Hotel New York
- Golden Forest Club at Sequoia Lodge
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club
- Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne
- Country Premium One-Bedroom Villages Nature
Disneyland Paris is host to a lot of hotels. Some of these hotels are on-property and managed by Disney, while others are inside or outside of the ring (the big circle around the resort area). For more information about hotels visit our dedicated Disneyland Paris Hotels page.
We have created several guides, making it easier for you to visit Disneyland Paris. Click on each guide to get more information: