This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.
Beginning August 25 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park will take place on select nights. This year, more than than a dozen specially created treats – some available only during the parties, some all day in Magic Kingdom Park – will be available to guests.
New treats offered all day, every day
These treats are available from August 25 to November 1
- Stop in the Main Street Bakery for a bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will scoop up pumpkin-flavored ice cream.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Treats
These treats are only available on party nights
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome with a graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze and a white chocolate Mickey can be found at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
- Jack Skellington gets his own dessert at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square – a vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
- The artistic Haunted Mansion Desserts – each with a different flavor and themed chocolate accent – can be tracked down at:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- A Pumpkin Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce will be offered at Sleepy Hollow.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café will offer Worms and Dirt, a chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse with a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs, and gummy candy.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will dish up Candy Corn Ice Cream.
- Grab Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats and Vampire Mickey Brownies at various outdoor vending and kiosks throughout the Magic Kingdom Park.