This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park in 2018. The MNSSHP starts on August 17 through October 31. In this article we would like to share with you the dates, how to buy tickets, what rides will be open and what to expect.
MNSSHP Program 2018
Returning treats include the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show in front of Cinderella Castle featuring the mischievous Sanderson sisters from the hit Disney film “Hocus Pocus”, Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and “Happy HalloWishes,” the fall spectacular led by the infamous Disney villains!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates for 2018
This year, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will transform Magic Kingdom Park for a sweet 34 nights.
- August 17, 24, 28, 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets for 2018
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $75 in advance or $85 at the gate, if available. See the full breakdown of the prices below:
- August 17, 24, 31; September 7, 14, 21, 25
Advance Sale Adult $79, Child $74
Same Day Sale Adult $89, Child $84
- August 28; September 3, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23
Advance Sale Adult $75, Child $70
Same Day Sale Adult $85, Child $80
- September 28, 30; October 2, 4
Advance Sale Adult $89, Child $84
Same Day Sale Adult $99, Child $94
- October 5, 12, 19, 26, 28, 30
Advance Sale Adult $119, Child $114
Same Day Adult $119, Child $114
- October 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25
Advance Sale Adult $99, Child $94
Same Day Adult $109, Child $104
- October 31 – Adult $125, Child $120
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party attractions
This year the following Magic Kingdom experiences will be available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party—including:
Please note: all attractions and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “It’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Entertainment
During the party, guests can experience exclusive entertainment:
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
Chills, thrills and villains await during a wickedly fun celebration hosted by the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus. Read more.
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Show
Sing along with some of the most infamous Disney bad guys and girls in history as this fall spectacular lights up the sky! Read more.
Boo-to-You Halloween Parade
Masquerade with costumed Characters—including stars from the Haunted Mansion—for a night of family-friendly frights. Read more.
The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
Find this Dapper Dans-style “band” in Frontierland! They’ll have you howling in laughter to their “dead pan” humor. Read more.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Experiences
There is more to experience at the park. A list of some of the items:
- Trick-or-Treat Throughout the Park
- Come Dressed for the Occasion
- Encounter Iconic Disney Characters
- Attend the Scream-o-Ween Dance Party
- HalloWishes Dessert Party
- Table-Service Dining
- Hex-clusive Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots