Wi-fi at Hong Kong DisneylandPublished: August 22, 2017 / Last Updated: August 23, 2017 / By: Arvid Bux
When you visit Hong Disneyland, you might want to use the Mobile App, or just share your experience with friends and family via Social Media. It is good to know that Hong Kong Disneyland offers complimentary Wi-Fi at the hotels and various locations at the park.
Wi-fi at Hong Kong Disneyland Park
Hong Kong Disneyland offers Wi-Fi near the Main Entrance, in most shopping and dining areas and along the parade route. This makes sure that you as guest can always connect your mobile device without excessive roaming charges. The following locations have Wi-Fi service:
- Main Entrance: Guest Relations, Ticket Booths
- Main Street, U.S.A.: Center Street Boutique, City Hall, Emporium, Main Street Corner Cafe, Market House Bakery, Plaza Inn, Tip Board, Town Square Photo
- Adventureland: Professor Porter’s Trading Post, River View Cafe, Tahitian Terrace
Fantasyland: Clopin’s Festival of Foods, Merlin’s Treasures, Pooh Corner, Royal Banquet Hall, Storybook Shoppe
- Tomorrowland: Comet Cafe, Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Frozen Lollipops Cart, Space Traders, Star Command Suppliers, Starliner Diner
- Grizzly Gulch: Lucky Nugget Saloon
- Mystic Point: Explorer’s Club Restaurant, The Archive Shop
- Toy Story Land: Andy’s Toy Box, Jessie’s Snack Roundup
- Along the Parade Route
Wi-Fi at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotels
The hotels at Hong Kong Disneyland offer in-room Wi-Fi plus in other guest areas like the lobby, restaurant and bars.
Experience using Wi-Fi at Hong Kong Disneyland
During our DisneyRTW trip we used Wi-Fi at Hong Kong Disneyland. And while we were able to connect on almost all places, service was spotty at times. It was good enough to send and receive message on for instance Whatsapp, but making a video call or trying to stream via for instance Whatsapp was not possible. At the hotel (we stayed at the Disney’s Hollywood Hotel) the experience was similar to the one at the park. As we have Google Project Fi, we were able to use mobile services as well at a reasonable rate of US$10 per Gb.