runDisney 2018 at Disneyland ParisPublished: April 11, 2018 / Last Updated: April 11, 2018 / By: Arvid Bux
runDisney returns to Disneyland Paris in 2018. The Disneyland Paris Magic Run Weekend September 20th to September 23rd.
Disney Villains take over the Magic Run Weekend
The 2018 edition has for the first time a theme: Disney Villains. Every day, the Villains of the Disney, Star Wars and Marvel Universes will come out on the race course!
At nightfall on Friday, September 21st, the shadow of Thanos will hover over the Walt Disney Studios Park. On Saturday 22nd, the Evil Sidekicks of the biggest villains of the Disney world will surround the Disneyland Paris 10k. Than, Stitch and his alien friends will come to entertain the little runners during the runDisney Kids Races (distances of 100m, 200m or 1k).
For the last day of the weekend on Sunday 23rd, the greatest villains of the Disney world will accompany the runners of the Disneyland Paris-Val d’Europe Half Marathon.
runDisney Races 2018 Disneyland Paris
Runners can participate in the following races:
runDisney Kids Races
- Magical races for apprentice runners
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 11:00am
- Cost: 15 dollars
Disneyland Paris 5K
- Nighttime for stars in the eyes
- Friday Evening, September 21, 2018 at 8:00pm
- Cost: 45 dollars
Disneyland Paris 10K
- Run with friends or family throughout the Disney Parks
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 7:00am
- Cost: 69 dollars
Disneyland Paris-Val d’Europe Half Marathon
- Most magical of the half-marathons
- Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 7:00am
- Cost: 91 dollars
runDisney Disneyland Paris Challenges 2018
Like the previous years, runDisney France has several challenges. New in 2018 will be the 36k Challenge. This challenge adds all distances (excepts for the Kids Races). Challenges for runDisney France:
- Half-Marathon + 10k
- Saturday, September 22 and Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Cost: 159 dollars
- Half-Marathon + 10k + 5k
- Friday, September 21, Saturday, September 22 and Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Cost: 200 dollars
Castle to Château Challenge
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Challenge Disneyland Paris Half Marathon + runDisney Half-Marathon or Marathon in USA
- No additional cost
Magic Run Weekend Pasta Party
This year there is only one party. The Special Opening party is no longer offered, but this year the Pasta Party is making its return.
- Location: Disney’s Hotel New York
- Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Time: 6pm or 9pm
- Cost: 42 dollars (Adult & Child)
runDisney Health & Wellness Expo
This year the runDisney Health & Wellness Expo returns to Disney Village. Just next to the McDonalds the event arena can be found where the runDisney Health & Wellness Expo will take place. The openings are as followed:
runDisney Health & Wellness Expo Opening hours
Times are subject to change.
- 3pm – 8pm on Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 10am – 8pm on Friday, September 21, 2018 (extension until 10pm for packet pick-up only)
- 9am – 7pm on Saturday, September 22, 2018
Book runDisney 2018 Disneyland Paris
At the moment runners can already book for the September 20th to September 23rd races. This can be done through the Disneyland Paris website or through partners like Get Travel.
Bib Only racers
Complete packages can already be booked. Bibs only can be booked from April 17 on wards.
Photos runDisney Disneyland Paris 2017
We have loads of photos for you to look at. You can find photos for all races here.
runDisney 2017 Guide
Looking for the 2017 guide to get an idea on what was offered and how the days were planned? We got you covered!