Reservations Available for Disney California Adventure Food & Wine festival 2018Published: January 11, 2018 / Last Updated: January 11, 2018 / By: Christina
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine festival (March 2 through April 12, 2018) will feature new experiences such as Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion, as well as returning favorites like Disney Family of Wines Dinner, Sweet Sundays and the Winemaker or Brewmaster Dinners.
Events fill up quickly, so making a reservation is required! An overview of some of the events:
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
In addition to these special experiences,there are also other opportunities during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer and spirits educational seminars (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Sweet Sundays
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is a celebration of food and wine, and also craft beer, live music and special time with friends and family! Encourage your Clients to us for this limited-time Guest favorite, !