The Passeport Annuel also known as a Annual Pass (AP) will see a price increase at Disneyland Paris. The new prices and Passeport Annuel will be introduced on March 29th. Alongside the price increase, also four new APs are introduced.
The old APs will remain available until the introduction of the four new options.
Four Annual Passes
Four new Annual Passes are introduced:
- Infinity for 399 euros and 365 days access to the parks
- Magic Plus for 249 euros and 350 days access to the parks
- Magic Flex for 189 euros and 300 days access to the parks
- Discovery for 139 euros and 150 days access to the parks
The days that you are not able to use the ‘cheaper’ APs will be listed on the block-out calendar on the Disneyland Paris website.
The Infinity option seems like an huge price increase compared to the previous 223 euros you payed for the Dream AP, but when we take a closer look at the perks, you do get a lot more:
- Parking spaces closer to the entrance at the parking lot
- Ability to park at Hotel New York, Newport Bay Club & Sequoia Lodge*
- Access to the pools at the Disney hotels*
- AP Entrances at both parks
- Special viewing areas for the parades and Illuminations Night-time Spectacular
- VIP desk at the Annual Pass Office
- VIP phone hotline and concierge service
- AP Events reservations opening 48 hours
* = not fully confirmed
The APs at the US parks are still more expensive. At Florida an AP will start at 730 euros. And at California about 950 euros.