With so many new attractions and experiences to discover at each of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, there has never been a better time to plan a visit to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and a new special ticket offer, the 4 Park Magic Ticket, gives guests the chance to experience the distinctive magic in each park for only $70 per day plus tax.
Starting tomorrow, guests will be able to purchase the new 4 Park Magic Ticket, which provides one admission to each of the four theme parks on four separate days. Only available for a limited time, this special ticket offer may be used Nov. 15, 2016 through May 26, 2017, with block out dates including Dec. 17, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017 and April 10 – 21, 2017.*
Here’s a look at some of the new experiences guests can look forward to:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- New this holiday season, guests can experience the jolliest new nighttime spectacular, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Each evening through Dec. 31, the night is lit up with stunning projections, dazzling fireworks and state-of-the-art special effects that tell the story of Disney animated characters on a spirited yuletide adventure to get Santa back to the North Pole in time for Christmas Eve.
- Guests can venture to a galaxy far, far away anytime they would like with Star Wars Launch Bay, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular stage show, Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, and special appearances by Star Wars characters.
- The spirit of the holidays comes to life around World Showcase with new Holidays Around the World marketplaces offering tasty bites and beverages, the Candlelight Processional with celebrity narrators sharing the Christmas story, and larger-than-life holiday decorations throughout the park.
- Adventurers can take to new heights on Soarin’ Around the World, with new destinations that transport guests on a journey throughout the globe. Frozen fun awaits on the new Frozen Ever After attraction, taking guests into Arendelle.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Guests can celebrate the spirit of the season with festive décor that sparkles throughout the park, with a gigantic Christmas tree welcoming guests to Main Street, U.S.A. and more, plus the Jungle Cruise transforms during the holiday season to the Jingle Cruise—with the skippers cracking holiday jokes and jolly decorations all around.
- New this fall, the ‘Once Upon a Time’ nighttime spectacular illuminates Cinderella Castle and immerses guests in some of the most beloved Disney stories in an all-new projection show.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Guests can now encounter the wonders of nature with rare animals both day and night. From the Tree of Life ‘awakening’ as the sun goes down, to taking an after-dark ride on Kilimanjaro Safaris, to soaking in the fun aboard Kali River Rapids and Expedition Everest both day and night, there’s more to experience than ever before.
Guests may purchase this special ticket starting Nov. 15, 2016 through March 5, 2017 at DisneyWorld.com/tickets or by calling (407) 939-5277.