This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.
While the Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort is still undergoing a massive refurbishment, a restaurant has opened there today. The new Geyser Point Bar & Grill, where guests can grab a bite as they enjoy the resort’s rustic beauty.
The overall look and feel of Geyser Point Bar & Grill is Pacific Northwest and you will see this through the beverage and food menus. At the bar there are drinks which feature Pacific Northwest brewers and distilleries, and wines focusing on heritage varietals grown in Oregon and Washington.
Small plates can be enjoyed when just having a drink at the bar. Some of the food that can be ordered:
- crispy fried oysters with miso tartar sauce
- edamame with chili salt
- cheesy barbecue brisket with house-made chips
- “Shrimp on a Wire” with miso-lime vinaigrette togarashi (Japanese spice mixture) shishito peppers chili-aioli
- salmon rillettes with sourdough crisps
- handcrafted charcuterie
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
The Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a quick-service walk-up window next to the bar makes it easy to order and dine alfresco.
Breakfast consists of hearty, traditional breakfast foods as well as items that appeal to more refined palates. A lighter option is also available.
The quick-service lunch and dinner menu, available at the walk-up window includes:
- Bison burger with Tillamook Cheddar, sweet onion straws and marionberry barbecue sauce
- Classic bacon burger with Tillamook Cheddar
- House-smoked turkey sandwich with cranberry mayonnaise
- Lump crab cake sandwich with house-made Canadian bacon and spicy cabbage-carrot slaw
- Grilled salmon BLT with lemon-caper mayonnaise
- Salad with grilled Portobello, zucchini, roasted red peppers, tomato and multi-grain salad with goat cheese dressing
- Grilled chicken or salmon with arugula and romaine, apples, seasonal berries, hazelnuts and red wine vinaigrette
- Seasonal fruit plate with lavender honey yogurt
- For dessert there’s seasonal pie and a chocolate brownie mousse with caramel popcorn and toasted meringue
Kids’ all-day menu:
- Grilled chicken strips with dipping sauces, apple or veggie sticks
- Finger Food Sampler with sliced smoked turkey, Tillamook Cheddar, spiced apple jam, grape tomatoes and sourdough crisps.
Source: Disney Parks blog