Disney Very Merriest After Hours 2021
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning in 2021 as Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom. As Disney Very Merriest After Hours takes place during the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary – “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” guests can experience double the fun!
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Disney Enchantment – Magic Kingdom’s New Firework show
- The transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic“
- Holiday attraction overlays; The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While you are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. be sure to look up to the sky, you might catch some magical snowfall!
- Dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats, and select bottled beverages.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will also be available for purchase.
- Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours 2021 Event Dates
The event will take place on 24 select nights Nov. 8 through Dec. 21 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. The following dates will be available:
- November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
Tickets for Disney Very Merriest After Hours 2021
Tickets will go on sale Aug. 20 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-7947. Guests of select Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort can book their tickets as early as August 17. Tickets range from $169 to $229 plus tax for select November-December nights and $249, plus tax on December 19 & 21. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on select event dates in November. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Related Park(s): Magic Kingdom Park
Related recent Post(s): Walt Disney World announces “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” dates and additional details