Disneyland Paris New Pin Releases for March 2023Published: March 2, 2023 / Last Updated: March 2, 2023 / By: Arvid Bux
It is a new month, and that means several new pin releases at Disneyland Paris. Pin Release March 2023
The following pin releases will take place in March:
- Saturday, March 4: Several Cinderella-themed pins
- Saturday, March 11: Two limited edition pins, available with lineberty reservations: Chip ‘n Dale and the Lion King. Next to that, three Open Edition pins and a lanyard themed to Rapunzel/Tangled
- Saturday, March 18: Three Hercules-themed pins and one Stitch pin inspired by Aladdin
- Tuesday, March 21: a Mickey lanyard, pouches, and smaller pins
- Saturday, March 25: three limited edition Pins, available with lineberty reservations. We see a “Donald flying a kite”-pin, Abu getting ready for Saint Patrick’s day, and a Spring-themed Jiminy Cricket pin. Next to that, there are five open edition pins, all Alice in Wonderland themed.
When Lineberty is used for queueing, you can grab a ticket two days before the sale date at 6 pm Paris time. The last chance tickets will be available through Lineberty the day before at 6 pm Paris time. When you queue up to purchase the pin, do note that screenshots and videos of the ticket are not allowed.
Disneyland Paris Pins March 2023