Disneyland Paris New Pin Releases for August 2022Published: July 31, 2022 / Last Updated: August 1, 2022 / By: Arvid Bux
It is a new month, and that means several new pin releases at Disneyland Paris. Pin Release August 2022
The following pin releases will take place in August:
- Saturday, August 6 – Little Mermaid-related pins and lanyards. We see Ariel and Flounder. But also mermaid Minnie. These pins are open edition.
- Saturday, August 6 – Limited Edition Pins will be sold at World of Disney at Disney Village using Lineberty. One of the pins is Mickey in front of the castle when it was decorated for the 5th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris. And there are two pins featuring Genie. All three pins are limited to 700.
- Saturday, August 13 – Pinnochio-related pins. All of them are open editions.
- Saturday, August 20 – a set of cute open edition pins featuring Winnie the Pooh and his friends
- Saturday, August 20 – a limited edition Donald pin for the 30th anniversary of Disneyland Paris. Donald is seen trying to take Excalibur from the anvil while Chip ‘n Dale are laughing at his attempt. Lineberty is used, and the pin is sold at the Pueblo Trading Post. The edition is limited to 700.
- Saturday, August 27 – a whole set of pins related to Pinnochio and Thumper. Thumper will also have a booster set and lanyard. The Pinnochio pins also feature some of our other favorite Disney characters, like Goofy, Chip ‘n Dale, and Stitch, but they are in the world of Pinnochio. These pins are open edition.
- Saturday, August 27 – limited edition pins (500 each) showcasing the Gardens of Wonder. These pins will be sold using Lineberty and the sale will happen at the Annual Pass bureau inside Disneyland Park.
When Lineberty is used for queueing, you can grab a ticket two days before the sale date at 6 pm Paris time. The last chance tickets will be made available through Lineberty the day before at 6 pm Paris time. When you queue up to purchase the pin, do note that screenshots and videos of the ticket are not allowed.