Disneyland Paris announces The Lion King Signature ExperiencePublished: February 25, 2019 / Last Updated: June 30, 2019 / By: Arvid Bux
Disneyland Paris has announced a new Signature Experience which can be booked during The Lion King & Jungle Festival which takes place from June 30th to September 20th.
This limited edition experience offers:
- Best seats in the house for The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands new stage show
- A drumming session
- A private encounter with Minnie dressed in a special Jungle Jive outfit
- A lunch with a Rafiki and Mickey encounter at Restaurant Hakuna Matata
- A collector’s edition The Lion King souvenir cup with a special beverage in it
- A €15 gift card per person to spend in Disney® Parks stores and restaurants
- A surprise message from Simba
The price for The Lion King Signature Experience is 99 euros. Annual Pass Holders will receive a discount: Infinity 15%, and Magic Plus 10%. Bookings can be made through the Disneyland Paris website and start at March 4th.