Tickets for Tokyo Disney Resort are available through the official website, at select Disney Stores in Japan, and at the Park itself. Buying tickets at the official website can be difficult as they only accept certain credit cards. Read more about the payment limitations here.
Ages 18 & over
|Senior Passport (65+)||¥6,700|
|3-Day Magic Passport||¥17,800||¥15,500||¥11,500|
|4-Day Magic Passport||¥22,400||¥19,400||¥14,400|
|After 6 Passport||¥4,200||¥4,200||¥4,200|
If you want to buy a 1-day or -2 day Park Ticket, Klook is a good alternative. Klook accepts major credit cards and also PayPal. You can buy the tickets ahead of time from home, print them and head to the park.
Do note that for the 1-day ticket, you can only choose one park to go to.
Tokyo Disney Resort also offers Starlight Passport and After 6 Passport. The Starlight Passport can be used for Park admission from 3 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays only. The 6 Passport can be used for Park admission from 6 p.m. on weekdays, excluding National Holidays.
Limitation on Multi-Day Passport
All tickets at Tokyo Disney Resort have some limitations:
- With a 2-Day Passport, you can enjoy one park the first day and the other park the following day
- With a 3-Day or 4-Day Magic Passport, you can enjoy one park the first day and the other park the following day then visit both parks as you like on the third or fourth consecutive day
- With a 3-Day or 4-Day Passport, you cannot go back and forth between the two Parks on the first or second day
- With a 2-Day Passport, you cannot go back and forth between the two Parks on the same day
Other things at Tokyo
- Fuji-Q Highland – Mt. Fuji’s amusement park
- Tokyo One Piece Tower – Visit the world’s only One Piece theme park!
- Gundam Front Tokyo – Where a classic anime comes to life
- J-World Tokyo – Don’t settle for watching anime, explore it
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass – Sightsee Tokyo when and where you choose!
- Sake All You Can Drink – 100 kinds of unlimited Sake in Shibuya, Asakusa or Ikebukuro
- Robot Restaurant – A wonderfully gaudy show with non-stop energy and excitement
- Tokyo Helicopter Cruise – Take to the skies to sightsee Tokyo by day or night!
- Tokyo Dinner Cruise – Take an illuminated cruise around Tokyo Bay
- Tokyo Bar Hopping – Discover Tokyo nightlife like a Tokyo
- Tokyo Kimono Experience – Traditional dress up for couples, friends & students
- Sumo Practice in Tokyo – Watch sumo wrestlers at morning training
- Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony – Be hosted at a private tea ceremony in Tokyo