Ultimate Princess Celebration at Disneyland Paris
From 23 to 29 August, the Ultimate Princess Celebration is coming to Disneyland Park! Below you find all the things you can experience during the Ultimate Princess Celebration.
Selfie time with the Princesses
Always dreamt of taking a royal selfie? There are several opportunities throughout the park:
- Selfie Spot with Merida (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park)
- Selfie Spot with Jasmine (Adventureland – Disneyland Park)
- Enchanted Moments in the Kingdom of Arendelle (Toon Studio – Walt Disney Studios Park)
- Magical Selfie Moments (Toon Studio – Walt Disney Studios Park)
Princess Parade and Frozen float
During the day you will have the opportunity to see Princesses come down the parade route from It’s a Small World to Town Square. Times are not fixed, but you can experience this several times during the day.
A Royal Goodbye
At the end of the day, Princesses will send you off with a Royal Goodbye. When you walk to Town Square and to Main Street Station, make sure you look up!
Magic Shots by Disney Photopass
Disney PhotoPass Photographers invite you to capture your princess-themed portrait across the parks. Across Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park, you will find 5 special Magic Shots debuting for the Ultimate Princess Celebration.
- “Sleeping Beauty” Magic Shot – (near Sleeping Beauty Castle – Disneyland Park)
- Moana Magic Shot – (Adventureland – Disneyland Park)
- Brave Magic Shot (Near the Thunder Mesa Mercantile Building in Frontierland – Disneyland Park)
- “The Princess and The Frog” Magic Shot – Near Plaza Gardens Restaurant – Disneyland Park)
- Frozen Magic Shot (Near the Cowboy Cookout Barbecue restaurant in Frontierland – Disneyland Park)
Would you like to pose like a Prince or Princess? Stop by the Princess Pavilion and L’Auberge de Cendrillon (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park) to capture your most noble portrait.
Please note: That PhotoPass service may be modified, delayed, or discontinued without notice, including in the event of inclement weather or insufficient security conditions.
Royal Dining (and snacking)
What is a royal event without some great food and beverage options. Treat yourself to a Royal Tea Time Treat at Plaza Gardens Restaurant or Victoria’s Home-Style Restaurant.
If the cold never bothered you any way you can stop by March Hare Refreshments (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park) or Fantasia Gelati (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park) for an Elsa-inspired Ice Cream Sundae.
For fans of The Little Mermaid Ariel, dive Under the Sea at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour (Main Street, U.S.A. – Disneyland Park) for a delicious and refreshing surprise.
Finally, Be Our Guest at Victoria’s Home-Style Restaurant to try Belle’s new milkshake.
A Royal shopping experience awaits all those who enter one of the following stores:
- La Chaumière des Sept Nains (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park)
- Emporium (Main Street, U.S.A. – Disneyland Park)
- World of Disney (Disney Village)
Here you will find clothing, toys and accessories fit for Princes, Princesses, and way finders alike.
During the Ultimate Princess Celebration, exclusively at Disney Fashion (Disney Village), you will be able to personalize your t-shirts with new elements inspired by the world of the Princesses.
The Ultimate Princess Celebration gives you the perfect opportunity to rediscover beloved Disney Princess stories found across our iconic attractions such as Blanche Neige et Les Sept Nains, Le Pays des Contes de Fée, Le Passage Enchanté d’Aladdin and Les Tapis Volants – Flying Carpets Over Agrabah.
Related Park(s): Disneyland Park
Related Review(s): Review: Royal Tea Time Treat at Victoria’s Home-Style Restaurant
Related recent Post(s): Disneyland Paris announces the Ultimate Princess Celebration