Disney Genie Service coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort this fallPublished: Agosto 18, 2021 / Last Updated: Agosto 18, 2021 / By: Arvid Bux
Coming this fall to Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, Disney Genie is a complimentary and convenient new digital service designed to create your Disney day. Disney Genie guides you through our theme parks with tips that can help you reduce time in lines, discover magic around every corner, and take the guesswork out of “what’s next.”
A few things Disney Genie can do:
- Personalized itinerary planning
- Continually updated tip board
- Forecasted future wait times for attractions
- Virtual assistant
- Mobile order
- Restaurant waitlist, check-in, and reservations
- Attraction virtual queues (available at certain attractions)
My Disney Experience and Disneyland app
Built right into the My Disney Experience and Disneyland apps, Disney Genie service will maximize your park time, so you can have more fun. It includes a personalized itinerary feature that will map out an entire day. From specific attractions, foodie experiences and entertainment, to general interests like Disney princesses, villains, Pixar, Star Wars, thrill rides, and more – just tell Disney Genie what you want to do and it will do the planning for you.
Here are a few more features:
- Get Itinerary Updates from Morning to Night: Disney Genie will continue to update your itinerary throughout your day, so you can be more spontaneous and go with the flow.
- Find Your Favorites at a Glance: Create your very own personal tip board to instantly see your favorites. It will display current AND forecasted future wait times, helping you predict when you might experience quicker entry to attractions.
- Enjoy More Flexibility and Fun: Disney Genie brings existing planning features together in one place. Join a virtual queue at certain attractions, make dining and experience reservations, mobile order food at many locations, get help from a virtual assistant, and more.
Replacing FASTPASS, FastPass+ and MaxPass
Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort are also replacing FASTPASS, FastPass+ and Disney MaxPass with Disney Genie+ with Lightning Lanes.