As Disneyland Paris is open 365 days a year, it can happen that an attraction, ride or experience has to be refurbished. This can impact your visit to the Parks. Because of this, it is always good to know what ride is being renovated. While we try to keep the below list as up-to-date as possible, it can happen that an attraction has unplanned maintenance. Make sure you always check the official Disneyland Paris app.
Disneyland Paris Ongoing Refurbishments
Below you will find a list of ongoing refurbishments per park.
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast : Re-opening late 2020
- Peter Pan’s Flight : from 28th September to 16th October 2020
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster : Permanently closed, being re-imagined into a new experience
- Armageddon – Les Effets Speciaux : Permanently closed, to be re-imagined into a new experience
- Studio Tram Tour Behind the Magic : Permanently closed, to be re-imagined into a new experience
- Moteurs… Action!: Stunt Show Spectacular : Closed