Disneyland Paris Refurbishments
Published: August 17, 2020 / Last Updated: November 22, 2022 / By: Arvid Bux
As Disneyland Paris is open 365 days a year, it can happen that an attraction, ride or experience has to be refurbished. This can impact your visit to the Parks. Because of this, it is always good to know what ride is being renovated. While we try to keep the below list as up-to-date as possible, it can happen that an attraction has unplanned maintenance. Make sure you always check the official Disneyland Paris app.
Disneyland Paris Ongoing Refurbishments
Below you will find a list of ongoing refurbishments per park.
- Orbitron: closed from November 21 to November 25
- Pavillon des Princesses: closed from November 28 to December 2
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain: closed from January 9 to January 13
- Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque: January 16 to January 27
- Le Pays des Contes de Fées: January 16 to January 27
- Cars ROAD TRIP: January 16 to January 27
- Les Voyages de Pinocchio: January 30 to March 17
- Les Mystères du Nautilus: closed until further notice
- ‘it’s a small world’: closed until further notice