As Disneyland Paris is open 365 days a year, it can happen that an attraction, ride or experience has to be refurbished. This can impact your visit to the Parks. Because of this, it is always good to know what ride is being renovated. While we try to keep the below list as up-to-date as possible, it can happen that an attraction has unplanned maintenance. Make sure you always check the official Disneyland Paris app.
Disneyland Paris Ongoing Refurbishments
Below you will find a list of ongoing refurbishments per park.
- Orbitron : At least until the end of the year
- La Tanière du Dragon : Closed while the castle is being refurbished
- La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant : Closed while the castle is being refurbished
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster : Permanently closed, being re-imagined into a new experience
- Armageddon – Les Effets Speciaux : Permanently closed, to be re-imagined into a new experience
- Moteurs… Action!: Stunt Show Spectacular : Closed