Go behind the scenes during “Creating Avengers Campus”Published: July 8, 2022 / Last Updated: July 8, 2022 / By: Arvid Bux
On Sunday, July 10, Disneyland Paris will host a conference titled “Creating Avengers Campus”. A live stream will be provided as well for Disney fans to attend from home. The conference will start at 11 am Paris time.
During the conference, Disney Imagineers and Studios creative teams will give you a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Avengers Campus! From concept to reality, the teams will go over the key stages in the creation of the very first universe dedicated to recruiting the next generation of Super Heroes here at Disneyland Paris. An opportunity to learn more about the different disciplines and technologies mobilized to bring to life the original storytelling of the Campus and an unprecedented immersive experience.
- David Wilson, Site Portfolio Executive, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Imagineering Paris
- Robin Reardon, Executive Producer / Director Creative Development, Walt Disney Imagineering Paris
And in the presence of:
- Beth Clapperton, Creative Director, Walt Disney Imagineering Paris
- Björn Heerwagen, Director, Show Design & Production, Walt Disney Imagineering Paris
- Scot Drake, Creative Executive, WDI Marvel Global Portfolio
- John Mauro, Executive Producer, WDI Marvel Global Portfolio
- Dan Fields, Executive Creative Director, Disney Live Entertainment
- Dave Bushore, Vice-President, Franchise, Creative & Immersive Development, Marvel Studios