Disney After Hours: BOO BASH – Magic Kingdom Park
In 2021 Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World will receive a special after hours event: BOO BASH. Guests can expect Spooky festivities that will include Halloween-themed cavalcades, character sightings throughout the park, special performances by the Cadaver Dans, décor, lighting, music, treat stops with plenty of candy and more.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Experience
The following experiences will be available to guests attending the event nights:
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some of your favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. You can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take your magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Event Dates
The following days ‘Disney After Hours Boo Bash’ will take place. The event starts at from 9 p.m. and ends at midnight. Some event nights in August and September will be from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Sunday, September 5, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Sunday, September 19, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Ticket Prices
Tickets will go on sale on June 15. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240.
Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September.
“Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorite Magic Kingdom Park haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Dressing Up for Disney After Hours Boo Bash
Guests young, old and immortal can dress in costume for the occasion and get their fill of Halloween candy. As an important reminder, costume masks are not permitted for adults; they can only be worn by children younger than 14. In addition, all guests are required to wear approved face coverings during the event. Before you arrive, check out the Know Before You Go page and Costume Guidelines.
Most Magical Celebration and Halloween Combined
This fall, the decorations on Main Street, U.S.A., will receive a magical transformation for the event nights in October as “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins. Walt Disney Imagineering, in partnership with the Walt Disney World Resort Holiday Services team, will blend a fall look with the enchanting story of Cinderella by creating special pumpkin coach decorations that will add to the park’s sparkling EARidescence during this magical time.
Related Park(s): Magic Kingdom Park
Related recent Post(s): Disney releases more details for ‘Disney After Hours Boo Bash’, Magic Kingdom Park announces BOO BASH, a New Halloween event