Disneyland Paris shares more details about Selfie SpotsPublished: June 13, 2021 / Last Updated: June 13, 2021 / By: Arvid Bux
When the resort reopens on June 17, guests will be able to experience many Selfie Spots. During the re-opening last year, these spots were in high demand, and more have been added this time. These Selfie Spots will not have a line-up system via Lineberty.
The following Selfie Spots will be available in Disneyland Park.
- Selfie Spot with Disney Characters at Liberty Arcade
- Town Square Selfie Spot
- A funny selfie spot (near Ribbons and Bows Hat Shop)
- Selfie Spot with Disney Characters at Casey’s Corner
- Sweet selfie spot (near Plaza Gardens Restaurant) NEW
- Adventurous selfie spot (near Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost) NEW
- Far West legend selfie spot (near Cowboy Cookout Barbecue) NEW
- Selfie Spot with Mickey and the gang
- Dark Side Selfie Spot
- Star Wars Legends selfie spot (at Videopolis) NEW
Walt Disney Studios
The following selfie spots will be available at Walt Disney Studios Park:
- Magical Selfie Moments at Animagique Theater
- Kingdom of Arendelle Enchanted Moments at Animation Celebration
- Frosted selfie spot at Animation Celebration
- Heroic Experience at Studio Theater
- Disney and Pixar selfie spot NEW : new design to meet our Pixar pals
Super Hero Station
The Super Hero Station meetings will be accessible only to residents of Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, with the exclusive presence of Spider-Man. If you are staying at the hotel, you can book your slot directly on the Disneyland Paris app.
Related Park(s): Walt Disney Studios Park, Disneyland Park
Related Guide(s): Things to know when Disneyland Paris opens (again)