Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, opened on April 12, 1992. This entertainment resort is located in a town called Marne-la-Vallée. While the resort is called Disneyland Paris, it is positioned 32 km east of the center of Paris.
Since March 16 2002 the resort is home to two parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Alongside the parks there is a downtown district called Disney Village, eight hotels and a golf course.
Disneyland Paris was the second Disney resort that was opened outside of the US. In the first 25 years of the resort, more than 320 million guests have visited the resort.
Disneyland Paris can be easily accessed through the two large Paris-area airport (Charles de Gaulle – CDG and Orly – ORL), via its own large TVG train station, and the various major highways which connect towards Paris.
- Opened on: April 12, 1992
- Website: Resort Website
- Address: Boulevard de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
Parks at Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Park
- Walt Disney Studios Park
Entertainment at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is host to some of the best shows Disney has to offer. Some of these offerings can be experienced all year round, while others might be seasonal. Makes sure you check the calendar.
Hotels at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is host to a lot of hotels. Six on-site Disney hotels, one off-site Disney hotel, a holiday park (Villages Nature), nine partner hotels and numerous nearby hotels. Choosing the right hotel can be a hard task. As Annual Pass holders we have stayed at several hotels at Disneyland Paris, but also nearby. After each visit we write a review or update an existing one.
Disney Hotels at Disneyland Paris
Partner Hotels near Disneyland Paris
Other hotels near Disneyland Paris
News about Disneyland Paris
- “Space Mountain: Von der Erde zu den Sternen” im Disneyland Paris erhältlich – Februar 12, 2021
- Wiedereröffnung von Disneyland Paris auf den 2. April 2021 verschoben – Januar 18, 2021
- Disneyland Paris wird Weihnachten 2020 nicht eröffnet – November 25, 2020
- Neue Details für Autos enthüllt Route 66 Road Trip im Disneyland Paris – November 23, 2020
- Der Bau des Avengers-Campus im Disneyland Paris geht weiter – November 16, 2020
- Erster Blick ins Innere von Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel – November 16, 2020
- Foto enthüllt Fortsetzung der Arbeit im Auto Route 66 Road Trip – November 16, 2020
- Disneyland Paris spendet Lebensmittel an gemeinnützige Vereine in Seine-et-Marne – November 10, 2020
- Jahreskartenänderungen aufgrund der vorübergehenden Schließung von Disneyland Paris – November 5, 2020
- Disneyland Paris to close its doors until Feb 12, 2021 – Oktober 29, 2020