Tickets for Tokyo Disney Resort are available through the official website, at select Disney Stores in Japan, and at the Park itself. Buying tickets at the official website can be difficult as they only accept certain credit cards. Read more about the payment limitations here.
If you want to buy a 1-day or -2 day Park Ticket, Klook is a good alternative. Klook accepts major credit cards and also PayPal. You can buy the tickets ahead of time from home, print them and head to the park.
Do note that for the 1-day ticket, you can only choose one park to go to.
Other things at Tokyo
- Fuji-Q Highland – Mt. Fuji’s amusement park
- Tokyo One Piece Tower – Visit the world’s only One Piece theme park!
- Gundam Front Tokyo – Where a classic anime comes to life
- J-World Tokyo – Don’t settle for watching anime, explore it
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass – Sightsee Tokyo when and where you choose!
- Sake All You Can Drink – 100 kinds of unlimited Sake in Shibuya, Asakusa or Ikebukuro
- Robot Restaurant – A wonderfully gaudy show with non-stop energy and excitement
- Tokyo Helicopter Cruise – Take to the skies to sightsee Tokyo by day or night!
- Tokyo Dinner Cruise – Take an illuminated cruise around Tokyo Bay
- Tokyo Bar Hopping – Discover Tokyo nightlife like a Tokyo
- Tokyo Kimono Experience – Traditional dress up for couples, friends & students
- Sumo Practice in Tokyo – Watch sumo wrestlers at morning training
- Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony – Be hosted at a private tea ceremony in Tokyo